Thanks for this Lib - Agradecimento pela Lib

Démarré par faeldaniel, 20 Novembre 2012 à 16:00:27

« précédent - suivant »

faeldaniel

English:
Hello everybody, I am Brazilian, as programmer I want to thank for the development of this lib, considered the native language of the SNES very complex, currently I schedule in java that is very similar to C, since I took my first steps in developing thanks to great wiki and documentation, such as routine texts for RPGs, backgrounds, sprites, actions clicks the control etcs. I hope the lib is constantly updated, I want to help when you're at a good level in language, again thank you.

Portugu?s:
Olá pessoal, sou  brasileiro, como programador quero agradecer pelo desenvolvimento dessa lib, considerava a linguagem nativa do SNES muita complexa, atualmente programo em java que é muito semelhante ao C, já dei meus primeiros passos no desenvolvimento graças a ótima wiki e sua documentaç?o, como por exemplo, rotina de textos para RPGS, fundos, sprites, aç?es nos cliques do controle etcs. Espero que a lib seja constantemente atualizada, quero até poder contribuir quando estiver num nível bom na linguagem, novamente muito obrigado.

alekmaul

Hi faeldaniel,
Yes, the lib is not dead and I will continue to update.
For example, I will add debug message with no$sns (we can do that now) and certainly more things regarding sprites and tools for doing maps.
A great help regarding pseudo 3D mode 7 and default music/sounds  with spc700 will be great for the library.
Of course, wiki update can be useful too.
If you want to help, no problem, it will be appreciate.

faeldaniel

This is great news, I will surely contribute to the lib, I am now currently studying the question about the audio, I play keyboard and piano and already have a good base. Already expecting a new update already and will begin with topics doubts. thank you.